August Update! Big News & Big Goals
- posted in: Uncategorized
Holy Moley. It’s officially the 8th month of the year, and approximately 18.8 million seconds since we sold the first case of Krupnikas.
Here’s some great news: Krupnikas will soon be available in Chicago! For anyone who doesn’t know, Chicago has the second-largest density of Lithuanians in the world (after umm… Lithuania), so it’s been on the radar for a while now. But thanks to our partners at Food Depot International, it’s going to happen!
More news: we’ve set an audacious goal for ourselves here at Bros V HQ. We’re on a mission to distribute 150 cases in the month of August. 900 bottles. 30 bottles per day.
How we’re going to get there:
- With your help (are you running low on Krupnikas?)
- By distributing online to DC, PA, Chicago, etc. (have you spread the word about our online distributor, Federal Spirits to your friends and family?)
- By selling into bars and restaurants in North Carolina (have a suggestion for a bar or restaurant?)
- Tasting events – pushing the brand (have an event you’re organizing or attending where a tasting would be a great idea?)
making upresearching new ideas for summery cocktails, so you can enjoy Krupnikas year-round. Like, Krupnikas and Lemonade! Or Krupnikas and Sweet Tea! Or dropped in a beer bomb of Bells Oberon! (or your own favorites, which you should totally share with us!)
- Your ideas here (seriously, do you have an idea?)
Brothers Vilgalys partner Jason H. Parker (your bottles probably say “Scruff”) is helping the company out by running a promotion on Facebook. Free SWAG at stake.
And, hey, if you need something to *SHOW*, check out this documentary made by Meredith McCarroll and Grace Mendenhall, students at the Duke CDS’s 2013 Weeklong Documentary Video Institute.